posted a year ago
caused damage to my car
My ex boyfriend lives in Sweden. He came go visit me in the UK in February and he caused damage to my car. I have had a quote of the damage of over £500. I have emails where he is admitting he will pay, but since we have ended our relationship he is now refusing to pay. what should I do ?
  • Sweden
  • United Kingdom
  • Contract

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

posted a year ago
Yes it comes under Law of Torts at this stage
posted a year ago
I think it is more about tort, not contract law!