posted 2 years ago
caused damage to my car
My ex boyfriend lives in Sweden. He came go visit me in the UK in February and he caused damage to my car. I have had a quote of the damage of over £500. I have emails where he is admitting he will pay, but since we have ended our relationship he is now refusing to pay.
  • Sweden
  • United Kingdom
  • Contract

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

posted 2 years ago
well you have a recognition of his debt.....
posted 2 years ago
If you are interested then a criminal case case be filed to arrest him as a Proclaimed offender. The case can be made on the basis of Email correspondence. Get a good lawyer in your country for proper legal remedy. Thanking you. With kind regards, S.Venkateswar Patnaik, High Court Advocate, Legamart Member Lawyer, Bhubaneswar, Odisha state, India Mobile Number 🇮🇳+91-8480613309