Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Can professional actors from Canada visit the U.S. for non-working purposes?
A Canadian actress whom I represent wants to know whether it's possible for her to s travel to the U.S. like any other Canadian only for vacation or the usual 6-month stay maximum without any exemptions or limitations based on her profession. I'm posing this question because the U.S. Visa section demonstrates that anyone who is a professional actor is exempt from B-2 Visitor Visas, which
  • Australia
  • Human Rights

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now