Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
can my local mp help me with immigration problem?
Can my local mp help me with my immigration problem?
  • Turkey
  • Immigration Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted a year ago
Yes, your local MP can help you with an immigration problem. They can represent you in front of the Immigration and Refugee Board, help you apply for permanent residency or citizenship, and provide other support. However, it is essential to remember that MPs are not lawyers or experts in immigration law, so they may not be able to solve your problem directly. You should consult with a qualified immigration lawyer if you need legal assistance.