Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Can I file a child custody claim in French court from abroad?
I am a Pakistani national and my spouse is residing in France as a permanent resident. He has taken my children with himself without my consent and I want to get custody of them. Do I require to visit France to file a case in the French court, or is there a process that I can file a case from Pakistan?
  • Pakistan
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Dear Madam, you do not require to come to France to file your case, a lawyer can represent you from a distance. Please feel free to contact me if you need help with your case. Best regards, Yuliana Colorado