posted a year ago
Building defects
New house bought a year ago got major foundation fault ;leaking walls ,roof,windows .damaged internally and externally .
  • Turkey
  • Construction
  • Property

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

posted a year ago
The company which has built and sold to you will obliege the Agreement. Inform to the company as per the Agreement. If the company fails to oblige the Agreement then opt for Court intervention to settle the matter
posted a year ago
Hi, I believe you have made a contract while purchasing it from the builder.You have 5 years guarantee as a consumer.But of course the type of the damage, the reason of it and the type of building and the used materials should be evaluated by an expert by asking a detection report via court.