Deleted user
posted 6 months ago
Australian Company Breach of Contract.
My mom has signed a contract with an Australian company, which she provided loans to them in order to exchange for some stocks. However, the loan has been overdue for over a year, and the company still refuses to pay the money back. I am curious what I should do in this case.
  • Australia
  • Commercial and Business Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 6 months ago
Hi, the approach on your issue is really going to come down to the nature of the agreement that has been signed. You would probably be looking to issue a demand and then a statutory demand at first instance.