Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Age change
sir i have a question to you that i have wrong age on my form-B and i want to change my age from form-B on my form-B my age is 2013 but my real date of birth is 2005 so can i change my age from 2013 to 2005 if i can change then please tell me the procedure. kindly tell me. i'm waiting for your reply
  • Pakistan
  • Family Law
  • Public Law
  • Human Rights

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Hello Brother, Yes you may change your date of birth wrongly/mistakenly mentioned in your Form-B. This is not a big issue and can be solved easily if you are living in Pakistan as well. Regards, Shakeeb