Deleted user
posted a year ago
Advise or help on changing surname.
Hi. I would like to get help ,or advice which documents I needs ,if I want to change my 12 years old son family name. He's biology father give up He's rights on him ,hes moved back to Hungary 7 years ago . I would like to get my partner family name for my son's whoes supporting him since 2015. Thank you.
  • United Kingdom
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now