Deleted user
posted a year ago
Hello sorry my English is poor In 2020 I came to uk by family reunion to my ex husband igot 5 years leave to enter residence after 3 month iwent to other country in order to complete my therapy with my doctor due to my depression and I couldn't come back due to pandamic virus and my therapy , my husband call me on phone that he want to separate from me and marry another one , then igot marry to another man and have child 6 month old ,now my residence in Saudia will end soon and I'm afraid to go back to my origin country I send email to home office to know wether my residence valid or not they reply to me that I'm out the uk more than 2 years I loose it and should apply for new visa it's called returning resident visa how ican come back to uk with my child
  • India
  • Family Law
  • Immigration Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted a year ago
Case in arabia