Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Aboard guardianship for child
I am an American parent. can legally name a guardian who lives abroad or a non-U.S. citizen as the guardian for my minor child in the event something happens to me?
  • Germany
  • France
  • Poland
  • Belgium
  • United States
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now