Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Child's residency
I am Italian and my ex-husband is Turkish. can my child have two residences in Italia and turkey?
  • Italy
  • Turkey
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Not only residence but your child may also have Turkish citizenship. According to Turkish law a child born to a Turkish citizen mother or father in a marriage union in or outside Turkey is a Turkish citizen. If the child is born during the marriage there won't be any problem. Erkin ETIKE (Lawyer)