Best Guidelines of Setting up a Company in Iran
Are you seeking to establish a company or corporation in Iran? There are different types of companies following the amending bill to the Commercial Code. Before the formation and registration of a company, one should keep in mind that the style of the company is determined based on the liability and the capital. Different structures of companies in Iran, according to Article 20 of the Iranian Commercial Code can be categorized as follows:
- Private Joint Stock Company,
- Public Joint Stock Company,
- Limited Liability Company(LLC.),
- General Partnership Company,
- Limited Partnership Company,
- Joint-Stock Partnership Company,
- Proportional Liability Partnership Company,
- Co-Operative Company
MNCs are willing to establish a business in Iran through different types of companies or enter an existing Iranian company as a shareholder need to prepare, finalize, and register various minutes of general/extraordinary meetings of the company to benefit from our high-quality corporate services this regard.
It is worth noting that Joint Stock Company and Limited Liability Company (LLC) are the most common types of corporations in Iran. Our legal service providers in Iran can give you detailed information about all issues related to corporate law, from its formation to insolvency.
Here in LegaMart, we provide an A-Z guide related to company formation in accordance with the relevant laws. Our trusted attorneys are fully aware of the current trends, latest updates, and changes of the acts and regulatory developments related to corporate law, like the Iran companies of corporate law framework, amendments of the Commercial Code.
Some of the critical services in this area are as follows:
- Corporate advisory and Regulatory Compliance
- Advice on corporate governance aspects of transactions
- Company formation and registration
- Brief on the risks and obligations of your specific corporate’s entity based on the type of the corporate
- Merger and Acquisition (M&A) transactions
- Draft an Articles of Association (AOA) or Articles of Incorporation
- Advice on restriction in transferring and selling of the shares, identification of the obligations of Board of Directors (BOD)
What is more, we can mention the Due service. Style company’ due diligence is one of the best ways MNCs can ensure where they will invest; unfortunately, DD culture is quite strange and uncommon in Iranian business culture, but we are proud to say that we have been preparing many DD reports to many MNCs and intelligence companies.
Confidentiality in dealing with clients is deeply inculcated inLegaMart. Feel free to contact us for more information on our legal services and legal representation in the field of corporate law.