Legal Personal Branding: Best 5 Tips on Online Marketing
With all the changes we have been encountered in the past few years, likewise, the changes that COVID-19 brings to our lives, many industries have developed their digital presence to survive and beyond it, match themselves to the new situations by Legal Personal Branding.
The legal industry is not an exception, and many legal professionals are now very active in the online market, and it is inevitable. Knowing its rules for better and more meaningful online activities is vital.
Speaking of the importance of Legal Personal Branding, our Legal Talent Community is running a webinar on the mentioned issue, which you can register for it here.
Tips for Lawyers on Legal Personal Branding
Your legal brand should be genuine and unique to you. This implies you must first figure out who you are, what you stand for, and what you want to accomplish. It’s critical that you decide what image you want to project to the outside world and that it’s 100 percent genuine.
So, let’s know more about online marketing and personal branding for legal professionals that are easy and do not take much time to learn and follow:
- It can be expensive and a little complicated to use advertising tools; still, legal professionals can use people’s daily time on social media platforms to develop their brand; free and easily. There are many platforms, including YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. which legal professionals may promote themselves. Being present and having constant activities help them be recognized, introduce their expertise and create a community around their expertise.
- The strategy for personal branding and digital marketing is critical; at the very first stage, it is essential to know which clear message will be conveyed to the target audience. This message may be transmitted by different types of content, introducing the expertise and practice area of the legal professionals, showcasing their practice outcome and wins, responding to the clients’ legal questions, etc.
- Networking is always a key to promoting the personal brand and staying connected to the people that can be the future employer, colleague, or client. You may ask HOW?!
Create an account on a professional networking platform like LinkedIn and approach people who have similar interests, work in their favorite workplaces, or from industries the legal professional desires to work with. In networking, it is vital to consistently share your thoughts and interests, and it can also be part of your strategy.
- Participation in online events (legal or non-legal) and appropriate introduction to the expertise will pave the road to networking and digital marketing while learning new lessons and various perspectives. If it is not possible to talk in person, ask the questions around the topic with a brief introduction or indirect reference to it. Events are one of the best places that you can present yourself as an individual or your services as a firm.
- A user-friendly website to share your knowledge and monetize is also a fantastic option. You may also publish your legal articles on your website, define a subscription for access to some of your content, and check the audience and their feedback on your content, it might be difficult for you to set-up your own website, there are no worries! You can share your thought via legal website’s blog, like here in LegaMart.
So in conclusion, in today’s fast-paced digital world, personal branding is necessary for legal professionals, learning soft skills, such as personal branding and digital marketing, is critical to your success in the legal market.
So if you are interested to develop your business, we have a special offer and solution for you;
We in LegaMart are hosting a webinar via Legal Talent Community, on “Personal Branding for Legal Professionals” on the 2nd of March, 13:00 GMT.
Can’t wait to see you.