immigration | LegaMart

Post Detail

QuestionOct 5, 2020 - 13:05


I live in California, and I filed for a green card and received my EAD card. Can I start a business for myself when I have a pending I-485?


Oct 12, 2020 - 14:26

An EAD card allows you to work in the US. If you want to start a new business legally, you can do that but you need to take several steps to avoid rejection of your permanent residence case. You need to hire a lawyer or get a lawyer's advice before starting the new business.


Answer This Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Group chat