Privacy and Policy
LegaMart is a data controller in terms of section 6 of the DPA and in this case defines the manner and way that your data is handled. Why do we collect data? It’s our goal to improve your user experience and create an authentic and personalized package for your needs. We also require data in order to sufficiently facilitate the applicant-legal service provider connection process. In general, we utilize your data to provide an enhanced and personalized service.
What do we collect?
Personal data refers to any information related to an identified or identifiable individual. We aim to connect applicants with legal service providers, and due to this, we may collect and store the following:
- Contact information (your name, email address, phone number, and postal address)
- Business information (your occupation, job title, professional background, and qualifications of legal service providers)
- Demographic information (gender, location, activities, preferences)
- Account information (any changes and updates on your account)
- Debit/ credit card numbers used for payment
- IP address
- Other relevant information in association to your account
What are your rights?
Your rights regarding personal data, in accordance to section 44 of the DPA, are as follows:
- Right to access personal data
- Right of rectification of personal data
- Right of erasure of personal data
- Right to restrict data processing
What are Cookies?
Cookie identifiers are a type of ‘online identifier’, that function as personal data in certain circumstances. LegaMart initially considers
PECR compliance while setting cookies. For certain Cookies that require legal consent, a message will appear asking for your permission before gaining access to relevant data. Upon granting permission, LegaMart is legally permissible to use your data to provide a more tailored and user-friendly journey. In the case of disapproval of Cookie usage, you will be able to access only certain aspects of the LegaMart platform.
You have the option to enable or disable Cookies in your personal internet browser.
29 Farm Street, Mayfair, London
England, W1J 5RL