Post Detail

QuestionOct 9, 2020 - 11:18

I'm the trustee of an elderly parent's irrevocable trust. I need to file for bankruptcy due to medical debt.

Located in Missouri. I have a special needs child, and am being buried in medical debt related to the care of said child. I've talked to a credit counseling agency, and after looking at my income and debts, they determined bankruptcy is my best option.


Answer This Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Group chat