Equipment purchase and payment | LegaMart

Post Detail

QuestionAug 23, 2022 - 14:21

Equipment purchase and payment

The following requirements will apply to any IT equipment we propose to buy from Poland: 350 thousand dollars were exchanged; 10% was paid in advance, and the remaining 90% was paid upon delivery. Half of the goods are ready for delivery. In three months, the rest will be delivered. It should be noted that we conducted the negotiations with the Polish side via our UAE-based company. We are concerned about paying money and not getting the items because this is the first time we intend to work with the party. How do we form a binding agreement with them?

Jurisdictions:
Categories:
0
0

Answer This Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Group chat