After the imposement of additional sanctions on Iran, Immigration has become a fiery topic amongst many Iranians. From cab drivers to bank employees and students, everyone is seeking an alternative. Yet, one thing that individuals do not consider is the difficult process in attaining a legal immigration status. Let’s break down the popular immigration visa applications for Canada and Australia:
Canada: Per official guidelines, immigration to Canada falls in categories, amongst the few being:
- Express Entry Visa: This application procedure is for skilled workers and requires an eligibility in terms of age, language abilities, education, and work experience.
- Family Sponsorship Visa: You have the ability to receive a sponsorship visa if you have a family member who is a Canadian citizen or permanent residence over the age of 18.
- Start-up Visa: If you have a novel idea or are looking to become a designated organization, this visa process is for you! Keep in mind that language proficiency is vital for this type of Visa.
Australia: Department of Home Affairs lists various visa options that best suit an individual’s preferences. Here are some of the options:
- Work & Holiday Visa: This is a great option for those looking to explore as it grants a 1-year residency permit. It gives the immigrant the leisure to work and study for an indicated duration.
- Sponsorship Visa: This type of visa is for those who possess a skill that is at a shortage in a city or town in Australia. This option is quite difficult to attain and requires a company to show interest and award a job position.
- Skilled Visa: This option might be for you if you are under 45 years of age and have the skills and capabilities in a certain field that is in demand.
These are just a few of the many visa types that an individual might seek to gain an immigration status. Keep in mind that each age range has different options and it is always best to consult with an immigrations attorney before making a selection. Always consider your opportunity costs when deciding whether immigration is really that which is best for you.