Thank you for showing interest in LegaMart Blog. It is our duty to maintain a professional and informative environment and due to this, we have set some guidelines for interactions and submissions.
1. Blog submission must pertain to the domain of law and/or to its subfield(s) and relevant. Publications are not limited to legal information but can be a reference to it.
2. Blog submission made to LegaMart Blog must be authentic and any used resources must be referenced or hyperlinked.
3. Blog submissions need to be categorized and tagged based on the relevant field and country.
4. LegaMart Blog users have freedom of expression yet submissions must remain objective and professional and be void of any abusive or offensive content that deviate towards a harsh political, social, racial, and sexual bias.
5. LegaMart Blog is not a space for the congregation, assembly, or support of any violent, abusive, or political groups or organizations.
6. Blog submissions are to be made in English, but can include references or quotations in a second or third language. All submissions need to maintain a coherent, clear, and professional tone of voice.
7. LegaMart Blog solely acts as a medium and does not take responsibility for any published content. Posted entries on the Blog, whether in text, graphic, image, video belong to the author and it is the author’s sole intellectual property.
8. Blog submissions must be void of offensive and abusive text, graphic, image, or video and must respect copyright and patent rights of any used references or sources.
9. Users have the freedom to interact and comment on Blog posts solely on their own responsibility and on the basis of observing a professional tone of voice and an objective and respectful language.
10. LegaMart reserves the right to edit, move, and remove any published content if in violation or abuse of any of the guidelines mentioned above.
11. These terms are subject to change at any time and without notice.
12. LegaMart Blog does not warrant or represent the accuracy, validity, and completeness of any information or material available on its platform.